Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to the club

     This is the first of hopefully many blog posts. Welcome to the place where idle musings and random projects reside. For starters, I am a simple college student, no one important by any means. Most of my skills are self taught, or learned through experience, so most likely my techniques will be either strange or genius.

     Feel free to leave as many or as little comments as you like, and critique if you wish. However, anyone who is clearly being a troll will be asked to leave. The point of all this is simply to document some of the things I do as to inspire others to to try them, and to post observations or ideas for others to discuss or ponder on. If you don't like it, don't read it. :)

So, to start off, here's some of my older artwork and sculptures to scroll through, just to kick things off.








1 comment:

  1. I know most of these were made from wire, springs, and cogs, but what were some of the more unorthodox parts you used?
    Good luck blogging!

    ReplyDelete