Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Computer Parts!

So, more stuff going on over here. Taking a quick break from the Portal Gun project I've been working on for a couple weeks now, I managed to find some time to install the new heatsink into my computer. Don't know if it's big enough, but any bigger and it wouldn't fit in the case. Speaking of cases, hopefully going to start on the Jurassic Park case mod I've been designing for a couple months. I've been collecting components, and will begin the case within a week or so. Anyways, here's some pictures of the new heatsink as well as pictures of my current case for those that haven't seen it yet. Enjoy!

The new Heatsink. P lease ignore the messy cables, it was my first attempt at wire sleaving

Neo, in all his glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment