Saturday, January 12, 2013

From the Painting Table: Drop pods, Tactical squad

Hey! It's been a while. Don't worry, I've been keeping busy, getting stuff painted and whatnot. I've got a couple of new projects in the works right now as well, so you'll be seeing more posts coming at least once a week.

So, got some airbrush time over the break, and got some of my Pods painted all bright and yellow.

Went with sort of a non-metalic metal look with a 3 color shade on each panel. I've got the fins done as well, I'll post pictures when the thing is done. 
Also got my full 10 man tactical squad done as well. It was a feat, but they turned out nicely. :)

The full Imperial Fist squad

Sarge with a scratch built gun-blade


Still working on getting the stupid decals to work. I ordered some microsol, so hopefully that'll do the trick. Anyways, that's all for now. You'll be seeing more posts of my other projects here pretty soon. As always, comments an criticisms always appreciated!



WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

No comments:

Post a Comment