Finished my weekend project! I finally got a compressor for my airbrush (which before that I was using off a tire emergency air tank.), so I've been getting a lot of stuff airbrushed. This was pretty simple, used some cut out stencils to create the code, and ordered the buttons, joysticks, etc. off ebay from a custom gaming site. The stencils were a bit time consuming, but I think they turned out nicely. I did some slight fading from dark to light with some of it to give it some texture, and then clear-coated the whole thing to protect the paint job. Anyways, enjoy, and feel free to comment if you like my work!