Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Swap Meet Loot!

This last weekend I went to a swap meet with the girlfriend's family. It was a ton of fun, and I got a great haul of clocks and bits to work with. I love bartering and trading so all this stuff was acquired for a pretty reasonable price. I also met some really cool people there and made a few friends.


Some pretty neato stuff. I've already started disassembling them at this point, but here's most of the stuff I managed to grab. When finding clocks, the key thing to look for is weight. Is it heavy and old looking? Then it's probably got some awesome parts in it. 


Cool! This was the internals for the 70's electric one.


Jackpot! This one came in a giant box of junk I almost missed.

Anyways, thanks for tuning in. Been working on a dragonfly that should be done soon-ish, so look for that in the next few days. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment